Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Furry names for IMVU?!?!?!?!?
Alright! So, I need a name for my furry character. It's either going to be a cat (or something similar, like a fox) or a dog (or something similar, like a wolf), so cast your vote on that, too. I've tried about six freaking billion name generators, and none of them give me the cool, quirky names I want. Be prepared to have the names suggested contorted in to annoying, weird, fluffy, and overly obnoxiously cutesy intentional misspellings. (At this point, I'm trying to use up all my character space.) SO! Please, give some ideas, and no rude crap, like ''Begging for names of the internet is stupid and pathetic." Because then my only impression of you is that you are stupid and pathetic. So, I'll stop typing, and please, start answering! Love you! Not really. XD ((Only fellow furries are finding this amusing at this point.))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment